Additive and subtractive manufacturing : emergent technologies /
Additive manufacturing (AM) and subtractive manufacturing (SM) offer numerous advantages in the production of single and multiple components. They provide incomparable design independence and are used to fabricate products in several industries, e.g.: aeronautic, automotive, biomedical, etc. The boo...
Berlin ; Boston :
Walter de Gruyter GmbH,
|Series:||De Gruyter series in advanced mechanical engineering ;
v. 4. |
- About the Editor
- List of contributors
- 1. Emerging trends in additive and subtractive manufacturing / Sahoo, Prasanta / Das, Suman Kalyan
- 2. State of the art of the fused deposition modeling using PLA: improving the performance / Batista, Moisés / Valerga, Ana Pilar / Salguero, Jorge / Fernandez-Vidal, Severo Raul / Girot, Franck
- 3. Development of the basic drill design for cored holes in additive and subtractive manufacturing / Astakhov, Viktor P. / Patel, Swapnil
- 4. Additive manufacturing of magnesium alloys / Huang, Ke / Chang, Tianxing / Jing, Yandong / Fang, Xuewei / Lu, Bingheng
- 5. Additive manufacturing for patient-specific medical use / Kontodina, Theodora / Tzetzis, Dimitrios / Davim, J. Paulo / Kyratsis, Panagiotis
- 6. Stereolithography and its applications / Oliaei, Samad Nadimi Bavil / Nasseri, Behzad
- 7. Ultrasonic-assisted deep-hole drilling / Nguyen, Van-Du / Chu, Ngoc-Hung
- 8. Information and computational modeling for sustainability evaluation and improvement of manufacturing processes / Singh, Karmjit / Sultan, Ibrahim A.