The past and future of Presidential debates /
Washington, D.C. :
American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research,
|Series:||AEI studies ;
American Enterprise Institute library.
U.S. presidential library.
Table of Contents:
- Presidential candidate "debates" : What can we learn from 1960? / Evron M. Kirkpatrick
- Historical evolution of section 315 / Nicholas Zapple
- Presidential debates : An empirical assessment / Steven H. Chaffee and Jack Dennis
- The 1976 presidential debates : A republican perspective / Richard B. Cheney
- Did the debates help Jimmy Carter? / Stephan Lesher, Patrick Caddell, Gerald Rafshoon
- The case for permanent presidential debates / James Karayn
- Debatable thoughts on presidential debates / Nelson W. Polsby
- Presidential debates : An overview / Jack W. Germond, Jules Witcover.