Teaching about magnetism : an AAPT/PTRA workshop manual /
This book is a comprehensive workshop manual on teaching magnetism, listing 12 laboratory activities on a wide range of magnetism topics. It also covers demonstrations and displays, and computer applications for teaching magnetism. Sections on homework assignments, the use of technology for teaching...
College Park, MD :
American Association of Physics Teachers,
Table of Contents:
- Introduction for workshop leaders
- Background material
- Laboratory activities for teaching about magnetism
- Demonstrations and displays
- Homework assignments
- Computer applications for teaching magnetism
- Technology use for teaching magnetism
- Physics contest events
- Magnetism in modern physics and technology
- Test questions for magnetism.