Strangers in Berlin Modern Jewish Literature between East and West, 1919-1933 / Rachel Seelig.
Ann Arbor, Michigan :
University of Michigan Press,
|Series:||Book collections on Project MUSE.
|Online Access:||Full text available: |
Table of Contents:
- Introduction: At the threshold
- Chapter 1. One imagining self and other: encounters between Ostjuden and Westjuden
- Chapter 2. Entwined in dialogue? Ludwig Strauss on the border of Bilingualism
- Chapter 3. A youthful rogue am I? Moyshe Kulbak between exile and arrival
- Chapter 4. Orient, so it is! Uri Zvi Greenberg's farewell to Europe
- Chapter 5. I am foreign? Gertrud Kolmar's orientalist expedition
- Epilogue: Between East and West, past and present.