Eating the Landscape American Indian Stories of Food, Identity, and Resilience / Enrique Salmón.
University of Arizona Press,
|Series:||First peoples (2010)
Book collections on Project MUSE.
|Online Access:||Full text available: |
Table of Contents:
- In my grandmother's kitchen
- Sharing breath: the grass is not always greener on the other side
- Pojoaque Pueblo and a garden of the ancients
- We still need rain spirits
- Bounty among the saguaro
- Small fields for large impacts on the Colorado Plateau
- Highways of diversity and querencia in Northern New Mexico
- Singing to turtles, singing for divine fire
- A new American Indian cuisine
- The whole enchilada.