Working with babies & children : from birth to three / Jools Page, Ann Clare & Cathy Nutbrown.
'The first edition of this book set a milestone in writing about under threes. This second edition builds on that great achievement: its thinking about loving interactions in nurseries marks it out for its bravery and profound importance for a new generation of practice'-Peter Elfer, Unive...
|Main Authors:||, ,|
Los Angeles ; London :
- chapter 1. What do we know about children under three?
- chapter 2. Looking beyond what we already know about our youngest children
- chapter 3. Policies for the youngest children
- chapter 4. Planning for early learning and development
- chapter 5. Environments for learning
- chapter 6. Understanding every child
- chapter 7. Planning for positive transitions
- chapter 8. Permission to love them.