Robert Lowell in a new century : European and American perspectives / edited by Thomas Austenfeld.
New essays providing fresh insights into the great 20th-century American poet Lowell, his writings, and his struggles.
Rochester, New York :
|Series:||Studies in American literature and culture.
- Revisiting Robert Lowell's mental hospital poems / Astrid Franke
- Sensual drift and ethnic longing in Robert Lowell / Steven Gould Axelrod
- Reworking the same water : Robert Lowell transported / Jo Gill
- "Sweet salt embalms me" : a Hippocratic approach to the role of the sea in the poetry of Robert Lowell / Ian D. Copestake
- More delicate than the historian's are the map-maker's colors : correspondences between Lowell's poetics of history and Bishop's poetics of space / Boris Vejdovsky
- Robert Lowell and Ezra Pound's economics / Grzegorz Kosc
- Robert Lowell and Ezra Pound in Washington and Rapallo / Massimo Bacigalupo
- "Why Holland?" : Robert Lowell in Amsterdam / Diederik Oostdijk
- Lowell and Ungaretti : imitations and beyond / Francesco Rognoni
- Robert Lowell's credo / Frank J. Kearful
- "Marriage? That's another story" : reconsidering the marital trope in Robert Lowell's poetry / Philip Coleman
- "Oh no"/"Yes yes" : Lowell and the making of mistakes / Saskia Hamilton
- Robert Lowell : the power of influence / Thomas Travisano.