Father involvement in the early years : an international comparison of policy and practice / edited by Marina A. Adler and Karl Lenz.
Fatherhood is in transition and being challenged by often contradictory forces: societal mandates to be both an active father and provider, men's own wish to be more involved with their children, and the institutional arrangements in which fathers work and live. This book explores these phenome...
Bristol, UK :
- Finland / Petteri Eerola
- Germany / Yve Stobel-Richter
- Italy / Maria Letizia Tanturri
- Slovenia / Ziva Humer
- The United Kingdom / Eloise Poole
- The United States / Marina A. Adler
- CONCLUSION Comparative father involvement: the dynamics of gender culture, policy and practice.