The European Union and the rise of regionalist parties / Seth K. Jolly.
"Rather than weakening the forces of nationalism among member states, the expanding power of the European Union actually fosters conditions favorable to regionalist movements within traditional nation-states. Using a cross-national, quantitative study of the advent of regionalist political part...
Ann Arbor :
University of Michigan Press,
|Series:||New comparative politics.
- Regionalist parties in western Europe
- The viability of regionalist parties
- Regionalist political party success
- Euroskeptic and Europhile regionalists
- Public support for the EU and decentralization.