Innovation, intellectual property and economic growth / Christine Greenhalgh, Mark Rogers.
Christine Greenhalgh explains the complex process of innovation & how it sustains the growth of firms, industries & economies, combining microeconomic & macroeconomic analysis.
Princeton, N.J. :
Princeton University Press,
- The nature and importance of innovation
- The nature and role of intellectual property
- The measurement of innovation, productivity, and growth
- The national innovation system
- Innovative firms and markets
- Intellectual property rights and firms
- Diffusion and social returns
- Models of economic growth
- Innovation and globalization
- Technology, wages, and jobs
- Microeconomic policies to promote firm-level innovation
- Macroeconomic issues and policy.