Truth matters : realism, anti-realism and response-dependence / Christopher Norris.
Truth Matters is the first full-length introduction to response-dependence, a topic that has become a main focus of interest for philosophers across a wide range of disciplines and subject areas. The response-dependence claim, in brief, is to provide a 'third way' between the realist (or o...
Edinburgh University Press,
- ch. 1.
- Anti-realism, scepticism, 'constructive empiricism'
- ch. 2.
- Response-dependence : the current debate in review
- ch. 3.
- Green thoughts in a moral shade : anti-realism, ethics and response-dependence
- ch. 4.
- Morals, mathematics and best opinion : the euthyphronist debate revisited
- ch. 5.
- Constitutional powers : can 'best judgement' ever go wrong
- ch. 6.
- Showing you know : on Wright's 'manifestation principle'.