Open innovation : researching a new paradigm / edited by Henry Chesbrough, Wim Vanhaverbeke and Joel West.
Henry Chesbrough and his collaborators investigate the phenomenon of 'Open Innovation', in which firms draw on research and development outside their boudnaries. The book's contributors link the practice of innovation to the established body of innovation research, showing what's...
|Other Authors:||, ,|
Oxford University Press,
- Open innovation : a new paradigm for understanding industrial innovation / Henry Chesbrough
- New puzzles and new findings / Henry Chesbrough
- Wither core competency for the large corporation in an open innovation world? / Jens Frøslev Christensen
- Open, radical innovation : toward an integrated model in large established firms / Gina Colarelli O'Connor
- Patterns of open innovation in open source software / Joel West, Scott Gallagher
- Does appropriability enable or retard open innovation? / Joel West
- The use of university research in firm innovation / Kira R. Fabrizio
- Open standards and intellectual property rights / Timothy S. Simcoe
- The use of intellectual property in software : implications for open innovation / Stuart J.H. Graham, David C. Mowery
- The interorganizational context of open innovation / Wim Vanhaverbeke
- Knowledge networks and the geographic locus of innovation / Caroline Simard, Joel West
- Open innovation in systemic innovation contexts / Markku V.J. Maula, Thomas Keil, Jukka-Pekka Salmenkaita
- Open innovation in value networks / Wim Vanhaverbeke, Myriam Cloodt
- Open innovation : a research agenda / Joel West, Wim Vanhaverbeke, Henry Chesbrough.