Beyond borders : internationalisation of R & D and policy implications for small open economies / edited by André Spithoven, Peter Teirlinck.
Aims at informing and stimulating the debate on policy issues relating to science, technology and innovation. For those not acquainted with the subject, this book offers an introduction to the pallet of issues that play a role in the state of affairs.
Amsterdam ; Boston :
- The internationalisation of R & D in small open economies : spillovers, collaborations and patented knowledge / André Spithoven and Peter Teirlinck
- The impact of foreign investment on productivity and technology in Belgium / Koen De Backer and Leo Sleuwagen
- The impact of globalisation of businesses on national R & D support / Maarten Sileghem, Jonathan Slow and Leo Van de Loock
- Regulatory framework regarding ownership on inventions conceived at universities / Marie-Christine Janssens
- Legal environments and first international market entries : evidence on the internationalisation of new technology-based firms in three European countries / Régis Coeurderoy and Gordon Murray
- Growth of high-tech start-ups : an international perspective / Bart Clarysse and Johan Bruneel
- A cross-country comparison of innovation : the role of human capital and social capital / Dirk De Clercq and Mourad Dakhli
- Brain drain, brain gain and brain exchange : the role of MNES in a small open economy / Michele Cincera
- Location and agglomeration of foreign R & D activities in a small open economy / Peter Teirlinck
- Capturing value from radical innovation : managing international partnerships / Els Van de Velde and Bart Clarysse
- Internationalisation of innovation in a small open economy : exploring the role of ownership structure on performances and R & D collaboration / André Spithoven
- The commitment of Belgian teams to European S & T cooperative agreements / Henri Capron and Michele Cincera
- International knowledge flows from and into a small open economy : patent citation analysis / Ruslan Lukach and Joseph Plasmans
- The internationalisation of the production of technology : a more complete picture for Belgium / Michele Cincera, Bruno van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie and Reinhilde Veugelers
- Turning facts into policy : implications of the internationalisation of R & D for small open economies / André Spithoven and Peter Teirlinck.