The war diary of Clare Gass 1915-1918 / edited and introduced by Susan Mann.
"During the First World War Clare Gass spent four years as a lieutenant and nursing sister in the medical corps of the Canadian Expeditionary Force." "The War Diary of Clare Gass documents her daily experiences, from the beginning of her military training in 1915 to her return from Eu...
Montreal, Que. :
McGill-Queen's University Press,
|Series:||McGill-Queen's/Hannah Institute studies in the history of medicine, health, and society ;
McGill-Queen's/Associated Medical Services (Hannah Institute) studies in the history of medicine, health, and society ; 9.
- THE WAR DIARY OF CLARE GASS
- 1 Clare Gass Chronology
- 2 Instructions for Canadian Army Medical Corps Nursing Service
- 3 Clare Gass's Overseas Correspondence
- 4 To the Men of the CAMC
- 5 List of Members of the Original Unit No. 3 Canadian General Hospital (McGill)
- 6 Matron MacLatchy's Recollections
- 7 Nursing Sister Mabel Clint's Recollections
- Sources and further reading.