Jewish life and American culture / Sylvia Barack Fishman.
Albany, N.Y. :
State University of New York,
|Series:||SUNY series in American Jewish society in the 1990s.
Table of Contents:
- Introduction: Analyzing the Evidence
- Coalescing American and Jewish Values
- Tracing Educational and Occupational Patterns
- Learning about Jewish Education
- Educating for Jewish Living
- Forming Jewish Households and Families
- Observing Religious Environments in Jewish Homes
- Profiling Jewish Organizational Connections
- Negotiating Both Sides of the Hyphen.