Down syndrome : current perspectives / edited by Richard W. Newton, Shiela Puri, Liz Marder.
Down syndrome; Clinical Perspectives provides doctors and other health professionals with the information they need to address the challenges that can present in the management of syndrome. Chapters written by internationally respected paediatricians with a special interest in Down syndrome, cover D...
|Other Authors:||, ,|
London [England] :
Mac Keith Press,
|Series:||Clinics in developmental medicine.
- Advances in molecular genetics
- Antenatal diagnosis: giving the news
- Life with and for a person with Down syndrome
- Hearing issues
- Vision and eye disorders
- Immune function, infection and autoimmunity
- Cardiovascular disease
- Respiratory disease
- Endocrine disorders
- Haematological disorders
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Renal and urinary tract abnormalities
- Musculoskeletal manifestations
- Dermatological manifestations
- Oral and dental health
- Neuropsychiatry of Down syndrome
- Intervention and alternative therapies: medicine, myth and magical belief