Inviting Latino voters : party messages and Latino party identification / Stacey L. Connaughton.
Latino's increasing numbers and their uncertain voting behaviors have enticed Democrats and Republicans to actively court this demographic group, seeking their partisan identification. Through in-depth interviews with campaign strategists, a quantitative analysis of Latino-oriented television a...
New York :
- Ch. 1. Organizational identity, identification, and political parties
- ch. 2. The innovators and the traditionalists
- ch. 3. Invitations for identification in Latino-oriented television ads
- ch. 4. (Party) identifiers
- ch. 5. Partisan identification.