Ross for boss : the Perot phenomenon and beyond / edited by Ted G. Jelen.
State University of New York Press,
|Series:||SUNY series in the presidency.
Table of Contents:
- The Perot campaigns in theoretical perspective / Ted G. Jelen
- The television candidate: H. Ross Perot's 1992 and 1996 presidential races / Kenneth D. Nordin
- A case study of a third presidential campaign organization: Virginians for Perot / Andrew D. Martin, Brian E. Spang
- Attitudes toward government, partisan dispositions, and the rise of Ross Perot / Jeffrey Koch
- The politics of a bittersweet economy: economic restructuring, economic stories, and Ross Perot in the elections of 1992 and 1996 / Solon Simmons, James Simmons
- Structural constraints on Perot voting patterns: the effects of religious adherence / Christopher P. Gilbert [and others]
- Understanding Perot's plummet / Jeremy D. Mayer, Clyde Wilcox
- From Ross the boss to Jesse the body: did the Perot phenomenon spawn the Ventura victory? / Christopher P. Gilbert, David A.M. Peterson.