Innovation policy and the economy. edited by Adam B. Jaffe, Josh Lerner, and Scott Stern. 6 /
The economic importance of innovative activity brings with it an active debate on public policy's effect on the innovation process. This annual series, sponsored by the National Bureau of Economic Research, brings the work of leading academic researchers to the broader policy community. Volume...
|Other Authors:||, ,|
Cambridge, Mass. :
National Bureau of Economic Research : MIT Press,
|Series:||Innovation policy and the economy.
- Machine generated contents note:
- Policy implications of weak patent rights /
- James J. Anton /
- Hillary Greene /
- Dennis A. Yao
- Innovation and its discontents /
- Adam B. Jaffe /
- Josh Lerner
- Consumer benefit from use of the Internet /
- Fiona Scott Morton
- Opportunities for improving the drug development process : results from a survey of industry and the FDA /
- Ernst R. Berndt /
- Adrian H.B. Gottschalk /
- Matthew W. Strobeck
- Does globalization of the scientific/engineering workforce threaten U.S. economic leadership? /
- Richard B. Freeman.