Third solitudes : tradition and discontinuity in Jewish-Canadian literature / Michael Greenstein.
Kingston, Ont. :
McGill-Queen's University Press,
Table of Contents:
- 1 Doublecrossing the Atlantic in A.M. Klein's The Second Scroll
- 2 Canadian Poetry after Auschwitz: Layton, Cohen, Mandel
- 3 From Vienna to Edmonton: Henry Kreisel's Almost Meetings
- 4 Between Ottawa and St Ives: Norman Levine's Tight-Rope Walkers
- 5 Homeward Unbound: Jack Ludwig's American Exile
- 6 From Origins to Margins: Adele Wiseman's Immigrants
- 7 Subverting Westmount: Leonard Cohen's New Jews
- 8 Richler's Runners: Decentauring St Urbain Street
- 9 The French Disconnection: Monique Bosco en abyme.
- 10 Invisible Borders: Naim Kattan's Internationalism11 Matt Cohen's Jeru-Salem
- 12 Conclusion