Selected book reviews / edited and translated by Jodi Cockerill and Barry Cooper ; with an introduction by Barry Cooper.
"This volume of The Collected Works contains essays published by Eric Voegelin between 1929 and 1933, the period between the publication of his first book, On the Form of the American Mind, and Hitler's rise to power, as well as Voegelin's two books analyzing the explosive race issues...
Columbia, Mo. ; London :
University of Missouri Press,
|Series:||Voegelin, Eric, 1901-1985. Works ;
v. 13. |
- Machine generated contents note:
- Dickinson's Theory of Sovereignty and the Pure Theory of Law
- American Theory of Property
- American Theory of Due Process of Law and Freedom
- Unity of the Law and the Social Structure of Meaning Called State
- Max Weber
- Austrian Constitutional Reform of 1929
- Ought in Kant's System
- Postscript to The Art of Thinking.