Economic growth in Europe : a comparative industry perspective / Marcel P. Timmer [and others].
̀This book instantly becomes the new Bible of post-war European economic growth. It so fully absorbs and moves beyond previous contributions that there is no need to read anything else. It poses a new paradox of productivity growth - since Europeans use all the same electronic devices as Americans d...
Cambridge ; New York :
Cambridge University Press,
|Series:||Cambridge books online.
- Introduction and overview
- Economic growth in Europe
- EU KLEMS database
- Structural change
- The industry origins of aggregate growth
- Productivity levels and convergence
- Drivers of productivity growth in Europe.