The dark side of close relationships II / edited by William R. Cupach, Brian H. Spitzberg.
Focuses on the paradoxical, dialectical, and mystifying facets of human interaction, not merely to elucidate dysfunctional relationship phenomena, but to help readers explore and understand it in relation to a broader understanding about relationships. This volume is of interest to relationship rese...
New York :
- Overview of the dark side of relationships research / Daniel Perlman and Rodrigo J. Carcedo
- May-December paradoxes : an exploration of age-gap relationships in western society / Justin J. Lehmiller and Christopher R. Agnew
- Fairytales and tragedies : narratively making sense of the dark side (and the dark side of making sense) of personal relationships / Jody Koenig Kellas, Erin K. Willer, and Haley Kranstuber
- Dark sides of computer-mediated communication / David C. DeAndrea, Stephanie Tom Tong, and Joseph B. Walther
- Internet matching services : the good, the bad, and the ugly (disguised as attractive) / Susan Sprecher
- Affectionate communication is good, except when it isn't : on the dark side of expressing affection / Kory Floyd and Perry M. Pauley
- Infidelity : when, where, why / Irene Tsapelas, Helen E. Fisher, and Arthur Aron
- Relational turbulence : what doesn't kill us makes us stronger / Denise Haunani Solomon and Jennifer A. Theiss
- In-laws or outlaws : the dark and the bright in in-law relationships / Mary Claire Morr Serewicz and Rebecca A. Hosmer
- Dark clouds with silver linings : the (dys)functional ambivalence of stepfamily relationships / Paul Schrodt and Dawn O. Braithwaite
- Women's relationships with incarcerated men / Susan A. Miller and Diane H. Felmlee
- The meaning of girls' social aggression : nasty or mastery? / Erin K. Willer and William R. Cupach
- Intimate partner violence and aggression : seeing the light in a dark place / Brian H. Spitzberg
- Narcissism and relationships : from light to dark / Joshua D. Foster and Jean M. Twenge
- Living single : lightening up those dark, dopey myths / Bella DePaulo.