ADHD / James J. McGough.
This concise paperback summarizes basic and clinical sciences relevant to our understanding of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) with a particular emphasis on history, etiology, phenomenology, neurobiology, assessment, and treatment. Written by an internationally recognized clinician,...
Oxford University Press,
|Series:||Oxford American psychiatry library.
- Historical perspectives
- Epidemiology and burden
- Etiology and neurobiology
- Diagnostic criteria
- Treatment planning : children and adolescents
- Treatment planning : adults
- Basic pharmacology
- Clinical medication management
- Medication controversies
- Complementary and alternative medicine therapies.