ADHD : cognitive symptoms, genetics and treatment outcomes / Russell Thompson and Naomi J. Miller, editors.
New York :
Nova Science Publishers, Inc.,
|Series:||Neurodevelopmental diseases--laboratory and clinical research series.
Table of Contents:
- Ch. 1 Functionality of the ADHD Individual: The Disadvantages and Benefits of Stimulant Treatment / Allison C. Maxwell
- ch. 2 Family Dynamics, Conversations and Attachment Patterns: The Construction of ADHD / Katie Denman
- ch. 3 Do Professions Differ in Their Beliefs about the Causes and Treatment of Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder? / Graham A. Tyson
- ch. 4 Motor Coordination Dysfunction in ADHD: New Insights from the Classroom to Genetics / Akio Nakai
- ch. 5 Importance of Nutrition Optimization in Multimodal Treatment in Children with Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder / Fidel Gallinas-Victoriano
- ch. 6 The Relation between Sluggish Cognitive Tempo and ADHD: A Critical Review / Maria Skounti.