Sounds of fear and wonder : music in cult TV / Janet K. Halfyard.
"Characters and plot developments, similarly, are enhanced by their musical accompaniment. The different scoring strategies employed in supernatural and horror-based genres, comprising for example True Blood and Supernatural, are considered alongside cult shows set in our reality, such as Dexte...
|Series:||Investigating cult TV.
- Music and its Means of Production: Film versus TV
- Early Cult Television Scoring Strategies
- Intros and Outros: the Changing Nature of Opening Titles and End Credits in Cult TV
- Listening to Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Scoring Television Vampires
- The Bells of Hell go Tingalingaling: Diabolical Genre Games in Supernatural TV
- Music, Fantasy and Subjectivity in ̀Real World' Dramas
- The Rest is Noise: Music and Sound in Hannibal.