We real cool : Black men and masculinity / Bell Hooks.
Bell hooks' brilliant and controversial new book We Real Cool: Black Men and Masculinity goes beyond the usual analysis of the black to ask questions which other books are unwilling to address.
New York :
- About Black men : don't believe the hype
- Plantation patriarchy
- Gangsta culture : a piece of the action
- Schooling Black men
- Don't make me hurt you: black male violence
- It's a dick thing : beyond sexual acting out
- From angry boys to angry me
- Waiting for daddy to come home
- Doing the love do
- Healing the hurt
- The coolness of being real.