Leading transformation : how to take charge of your company's future / Nathan Furr, Kyle Nel, and Thomas Zoëga Ramsøy.
Leaders know that their job is to lead transformation to keep pace with technology and an ever-changing business environment. They also know that they are bound to fail doing so. But not because they can't solve a technology or strategy problem. They will fail because of the intractable human p...
|Main Authors:||, ,|
Boston, Massachusetts :
Harvard Business Review Press,
- How companies transform
- Envisioning the future: using science fiction and strategic narratives to create a compelling story
- Breaking bottlenecks: using decision maps and archetypes
- Navigating the unknown: using applied neuroscience and future key performance indicators (fKPIs)
- Leading the self-transforming organization
- Epilogue: The behavioral innovation manifesto: new approaches for a world of uncertainty
- Appendix A: Leading transformation in your own life
- Appendix B: Our origin stories
- Appendix C: A summary of the book presented as a graphic novel.