Fathering : promoting positive father involvement / edited by Annie Devault, Gilles Forget, and Diane Dubeau.
"In the past few decades, researchers and practitioners have moved away from the idea of fatherhood as a single, monolithic concept. Examining the challenges of vulnerable fathers such as those in poverty or in prison, they have developed valuable new strategies for cultivating the positive inv...
|Main Authors:||, ,|
Toronto ; Buffalo ; London :
University of Toronto Press,
- Traditions, tensions, and trends in participatory action research / Sandrina de Finney and Jessica Ball
- Father involvement: A multifaceted concept / Diane Dubeau, Annie Devault, and Daniel Paquette
- Mobilizing actors in participatory action research: Promoting father involvement in two vulnerable communities in Quebec / Geneviève Turcotte and Francine Ouellet
- The challenging evaluation of complex interventions / Diane Dubeau [and 3 others]
- A retrospective look at the partnership between researchers and actors / Gilles Forget and Dominic Bizot
- Support for father involvement in a socio-professional integration context / Annie Devault [and 4 others]
- Fathers behind bars: A participatory action research project to support father involvement following incarceration / Diane Dubeau, Martine Barrette, and Denis Lafortune
- An outreach and support program for socio-economically vulnerable fathers / Geneviève Turcotte [and 3 others]
- Knowledge transfer: Moving evidence into practice / Gilles Forget
- Conclusion: Fathering: new paths, future possibilities / Annie Devault, Gilles Foret, and Diane Dubeau.