Structural economic dynamics : a theory of the economic consequences of human learning / Luigi L. Pasinetti.
This book is a theoretical investigation of the influence of human learning on the development through time of a 'pure labour' economy. The theory proposed is a simple one, but aims to grasp the essential features of all industrial economies. Economists have long known that two basic pheno...
Cambridge University Press,
- I. Economic theory and the neglect of structural change
- II. A pure labour production economy
- III. Proportional dynamics
- IV. Structural dynamics
- V. The evolving structure and level of prices
- VI. Consumption, savings, rate of interest and inter-temporal distribution of income
- VII. On the evolving structure of long-term development
- VIII. From the 'actual' towards the 'natural' economic system
- the role of institutions
- IX. Boundedness of economic systems, and international economic relations.