Technology and psychological well-being / edited by Yair Amichai-Hamburger.
In the modern world we are surrounded by technology. Gadgets such as cell phones, portable computers, and electronic diaries accompany us throughout the day. But is this a good thing? Are we being served by these technological wonders, or have we become enslaved by them? Does constant availability v...
Cambridge University Press,
- Communication technology and psychological well-being: yin, yang, and the golden mean of media effects / George Rodman and Katherine G. Fry
- Internet and well-being / Yair Amichai-Hamburger and Azy Barak
- Information, innovation, and society / Steven L. Goldman
- Work-related technological change and psychological well-being / Michael P. O'Driscoll, Caroline Biron, and Cary L. Cooper
- From ergonomics to hedonomics: trends in human factors and technology / Tal Oron-Gilad and Peter A. Hancock
- Good teleworking: under what conditions does teleworking enhance employees' well being? / Ellen Ernst Kossek, Brenda A. Lautsch, and Susan C. Eaton
- Commuting and well-being / Raymond W. Novaco and Oscar I. Gonzalez
- Technology and medicine / Jeffrey W. Jutai, Sherry Coulson, and Elizabeth Russell-Minda
- Mothers of inventions? The myth-breaking history and planetary promise of women's key roles in subsistence technology / Rae Lesser Blumberg
- Technology and well-being: designing the future / Yair Amichai-Hamburger.