The business of healthcare innovation / edited by Lawton Robert Burns.
The Business of Healthcare Innovation is a wide-ranging analysis of business trends in the manufacturing segment of the healthcare industry. It provides a thorough overview and introduction to the innovative sectors fueling improvements in healthcare: pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, platform technol...
Cambridge University Press,
- Machine generated contents note: List of figures; List of contributors
- The business of healthcare innovation in the Wharton School curriculum / Lawton R. Burns
- The pharmaceutical industry: re-booted and re-invigorated / Jonathan P. Northrup with Marina Tarasova and Lee Kalowski
- Pharmaceutical strategy and the evolving role of mergers and acquisitions (M & A) / Lawton R. Burns, Sean Nicholson and Joanna P. Wolkowski
- The biotechnology sector
- therapeutics / Cary G. Pfeffer
- Biotechnology business and revenue models: implications for strategic alliances and capitalization / Stephen M. Sammut
- The medical device sector / Kurt H. Kruger and Max A. Kruger
- The healthcare information technology sector / Adam C. Powell and Jeff C. Goldsmith
- Healthcare innovation across sectors: convergences and divergences / Lawton R. Burns, David M. Lawrence and Stephen M. Sammut.