Children with Down syndrome : a developmental perspective / edited by Dante Cicchetti, Marjorie Beeghly.
This volume offers a state-of-art review of what is known about young children with Down syndrome from a developmental perspective. The underlying theme of the book is that children with Down syndrome, despite their constitutional anomalies and their additional medical and biological problems, can b...
Cambridge University Press,
- Applying the developmental perspective to individuals with Down syndrome / Robert M. Hodapp, Edward Zigler
- An organizational approach to the study of Down syndrome: contributions to an integrative theory of development / Dante Cicchetti, Marjorie Beeghly
- Temperament and Down syndrome / Jody Ganiban, Sheldon Wagner, Date Cicchetti
- Interactions between parents and their infants with Down syndrome / Jiri Berger
- Attention, memory, and perception in infants with Down syndrome: a review and commentary / Sheldon Wagner, Jody Ganiban, Dante Cicchetti
- Sensorimotor development of infants with Down syndrome / Carl J. Dunst
- The growth of self-monitoring among young children with Down syndrome / Claire B. Kopp
- Early conceptual development of children with Down syndrome / Carolyn B. Mervis
- Language abilities in children with Down syndrome: evidence for a specific syntactic delay / Anne E. Fowler
- Beyond Sensorimotor functioning: early communicative and play development of children with Down syndrome / Marjorie Beeghly, Bedonna Weiss-Perry, Dante Cicchetti
- Peer relations of children with Down syndrome / Felicisima C. Serafica
- Families of children with Down syndrome: ecological contexts and characteristics / Keith A. Crnic
- Early intervention from a developmental perspective / Donna Spiker.