Teaching innovation and entrepreneurship : building on the Singapore experiment / Charles M. Hampden-Turner.
Is it possible to teach someone to be an entrepreneur? Is innovation something that can be assessed and taught in a classroom? Teaching Innovation and Entrepreneurship answers these and other questions by focusing on a teaching experiment in Singapore at Nanyang Technological University, wherein cla...
Cambridge University Press,
- Singapore's challenge
- The entrepreneurial ecosystem : a programme like no other
- How can innovative pedagogies be measured?
- Co-defining innovative education : how the instrument was created
- The Singapore results
- Results of the mandarin speaking programme
- Reconciling values : a helical model of innovative processes
- "It is only the hawthorne effect"
- The programme that cannot stand still
- Innovation and the future of the university
- What are the implications of being able to teach innovation?
- Is a new creative class arising?