The Eurozone crisis : a constitutional analysis / Kaarlo Tuori and Klaus Tuori.
Topical and timely, this book offers an economically informed constitutional analysis on European responses to the crisis. It discusses the longer-term proposals on the table including rescue measures and stability mechanisms, as well as the tightening of European economic governance. The authors se...
Cambridge University Press,
|Series:||Cambridge studies in European law and policy.
- Introduction : framework of the analysis
- Two layers of the European economic constitution
- Towards the crisis : an economic narrative
- Responses to the crisis
- Constitutionality of European measures
- Realignment of the principles of the macroeconomic constitution
- Democracy and social rights
- Initiatives on the table.