Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region : AI01
This collection of six documents is about the Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, a crossroads of Central Asia. Although the majority of historical coverage, as in the article by Rackza (1998), begins with consolidation of Chinese control during the Qing Dynasty, three book-length documents (Cheng 198...
|Other Authors:||, , , , , ,|
New Haven, Conn. :
Human Relations Area Files,
|Series:||eHRAF World Cultures. Asia.
- Pivot of Asia : Sinkiang and the inner Asian frontiers of China and Russia /
- by Owen Lattimore with the assistance of Chang Chih-yi, Chen Han-sent, John De Francis, Eleanor Lattimore, Karl H. Menges, Daniel Thorner, and Thomas Wiener
- Gateway to Asia Sinkiang, frontier of the Chinese far west /
- Martin R. Norins, Introductuion by Owen Lattimore
- Xinjiang, the land and the people /
- Cheng P'ing, Lo An-chi
- Xinjiang and its Central Asian borderlands /
- Witt Raczka
- Demographic and economic changes in the Sinkiang Uighur Autonomous Region /
- Michael Freeberne
- Sinicization beyond the Great Wall : China's Xinjiang Uighur Autonomous Region /
- Anwar Rahman.