Crow : NQ10.
This collection of 25 documents is concerned with the Siouan-speaking Crow peoples of southern Montana and northern Wyoming of the United States of America. Time focus of the documents spans from the 1730s when Crow acquired the horse to the early 2000s. During this time, the Crow had undergone chan...
|Other Authors:||, , , , , , , , , ,|
New Haven, Conn. :
Human Relations Area Files,
|Series:||EHRAF World Cultures. North America.
- The Beaver dance and adoption ceremony of the Crow Indians /
- Max Big Man ; with an Introduction by Jesse Schultz Graham and Notes by C. Adrian Heidenreich
- Five Indian tribes of the upper Missouri: Sioux, Arickaras, Assiniboines, Crees, Crows /
- Edwin Thompson Denig, edited with introduction by John C. Ewers
- Culture Summary, Crow ; Re-telling one's own : storytelling among the Apsaalooke (Crow Indians) /
- Rodney Frey
- Parading through history : the making of the Crow nation in America, 1805-1935 ; Searching for structure : reconstructing Crow family life during the reservation era /
- Frederick E. Hoxie
- Crow Indian art ; Minor ceremonies of the Crow Indians ; My Crow interpreter ; Societies of the Crow, Hidatsa and Mandan Indians : Military societies of the Crow Indians to current ; The Crow Indians ; The Material culture of the Crow Indians ; The religion of the Crow Indians ; The Sun dance of the Crow Indians /
- Robert H. Lowie
- Water as a disciplinary agent among the Crow and Blackfoot /
- David McAllester
- The Indian journals 1859-62 /
- Lewis Henry Morgan
- The Crows of the western plains /
- George Peter Murdock
- 'You're considered a warrior then': respect and individualism in Crow military service /
- Marjo Väyrynen
- Adaptation and cultural persistence among the Crow Indians of Montana ; Crow ; Sacred numerology and management of the universe by the Crow Indians ; The Crow Indian give-away : A primary instrument for cultural adaptation and persistence /
- Fred W. Voget
- Individual motivation in the diffusion of the Wind River Shoshone Sundance to the Crow Indians /
- Fred Voget
- Crow Indian beadwork: a descriptive and historical study /
- William Wildschut and John C. Ewers
- Crow Indian medicine bundles /
- by William Wildschut ; edited by John C. Ewers.