Goajiro : SC13.
This collection of 14 documents, all in English, covers a variety of cultural, economic and environmental information, mostly on Guajiro communities in the La Guajira Peninsula in northern Colombia, based on fieldwork conducted at different times in 1920-1987. The basic and most comprehensive source...
|Other Authors:||, , , , , , , ,|
New Haven, Conn. :
Human Relations Area Files,
|Series:||EHRAF World Cultures. South America.
- The Goajiro /
- John M. Armstrong and Alfred Métraux
- Indians on horseback /
- Gustaf Bolinder
- Social organization in La Guajira /
- Virginia Gutierrez de Pineda
- Shamanistic symptoms or symbols? : a case of indetermination (the body of the Guajiro shaman) ; Culture summary, Guajiro /
- Michel Perrin
- Aspects of magic in La Guajira /
- Roberto Pineda Giraldo
- Aspects of the Avunculate in the Guajiro culture ; Acquiring status in Guajiro society /
- Antonio Santa Cruz
- Guajiro social structure : a reexamination ; Marriage and sexual adjustment in Guajiro society ; Dreaming as world view and action in Guajiro culture /
- Lawrence C. Watson
- Guajiro personality and urbanization /
- Lawrence Craig Watson
- Women and property in Guajiro society /
- Maria-Barbara Watson-Franke
- Conflicting images of women and female enculturation among Urban Guajiro /
- Maria-Barbara Watson-Franke and Lawrence C. Watson.