Karen : AP07.
This collection of 10 documents, all in English, covers a variety of cultural, geographical and historical information from the 1820s to 2008. The basic sources to consult are two works by H.I. Marshall, a missionary who lived with the Karen in 1910-1918. The first work focuses on Karen's relat...
|Other Authors:||, , , , , , ,|
New Haven, Conn. :
Human Relations Area Files,
|Series:||EHRAF World Cultures. Asia.
- Karéns /
- Max and Bertha Ferrars
- Pwo Karen : at the edge of mountain and plain /
- James W. Hamilton
- Introduction ; References /
- Charles F. Keyes
- Ethnic group, category, and identity : Karen in northern Thailand /
- Peter Kunstadter
- In the mosaic : the cognitive and structural aspects of Karen-other relationships /
- David H. Marlowe
- The Karens of Burma /
- Harry I. Marshall, with 8 illustrations specially drawn by C.H.G. Moorhouse, and 1 map
- The Karen people of Burma : a study in anthropology and ethnology /
- Rev. Harry Ignatius Marshall, M.A.
- Culture summary, Karen /
- Nancy Pollock Khin
- Remaining Karen : a study of cultural reproduction and the maintenance of identity /
- Ananda Rajah.