Malekula : OO12.
Malekula Island in Vanuatu is the home of several culturally similar ethnic groups, including the Laus (or Small Nambas), Mewun, and Seniang. The Malekula file consists of nine English language documents with a geographical focus on south and southwest Malekula, and the small island chain off the no...
|Other Authors:||, , , , , ,|
New Haven, Conn. :
Human Relations Area Files,
|Series:||EHRAF world cultures. Oceania.
- Malekula /
- Bernard Deacon
- On pigs of the Mbotgote in Malekula /
- Takeo Funabiki
- The New Hebrides people and culture /
- T.H. Harrison
- Cultural summary, Malekula /
- Joan C. Larcom and John Beierle
- Place and the politics of marriage /
- Joan Clayton Larcom
- The invention of convention ; Atchin twenty years ago ; Stone men of Malekula /
- J. (John) Layard
- Malekula ethnomedicine /
- George Simeon
- Performing culture in the global village /
- Christopher Tilley.