Rescued by Europe? : social and labour market reforms in Italy from Maastricht to Berlusconi / Maurizio Ferrera & Elisabetta Gualmini.
How Italy evolved from being the "bad seed" to a respected member of the European Union.
Amsterdam University Press,
|Series:||Changing welfare states.
Table of Contents:
- I. Adjusting to Europe : a learning perspective
- II. The scene in the 1970s : light, shadow and thunder
- III. The winding road to adjustment
- IV. The cycle of reform
- V. Reforms as outcomes of institutional learning
- VI. Rescued, but still free to harm itself.