Experiences of women of color in an elite US public school / Catherine Simpson Bueker.
This study explores the experiences of women of color who attended an elite, predominantly white public high school in the Northeastern United States through one of three points of entry: as town residents attending their local high school, or as commuter or boarding students via two distinct volunt...
Cham, Switzerland :
- The world of Mayfair
- Two-ness and liminality in Mayfiar
- The making of community
- Athletes and boundary breakers
- Bridge builders and cultural guides
- The acquisition of cultural capital
- Race, place, and the power of interactions.