The Oxford companion to Shakespeare general editors, Michael Dobson, Stanley Wells, CBE, FRSL.
"'The Oxford companion to Shakespeare' is the most comprehensive reference work available on Shakespeare's life, times, works, and his 400-year global legacy. In addition to the authoritative A-Z entries, it includes nearly 100 illustrations, a chronology, a guide to further read...
|Other Authors:||, , ,|
Oxford, United Kingdom :
Oxford University Press,
|Edition:||Second edition / revising editors, Will Sharpe, Erin Sullivan.|
|Online Access:||Oxford Reference Premium|
- Thematic listing of entries
- List of plays in alphabetical order
- Note to the reader
- The Oxford companion to Shakespeare
- The British Isles and France in the English histories and Macbeth
- The royal family on Shakespeare's English histories
- Shakespeare's life, works, and reception : a partial chronology, 1564-2015.