13 art mysteries children should know / Angela Wenzel ; [translation, Cynthia Hall].
Presents information about thirteen mysteries from the art world, including questions about the Mona Lisa, van Gogh, and the street artist Banksy.
|Series:||13... children should know.
- Moses' Ark of the Covenant
- The riddle of Apelles
- What did Jesus really look like?
- Jan van Eyck and oil painting
- The world of Hieronymus Bosch
- Why is Mona Lisa smiling?
- How did Caravaggio die?
- Was Jan Vermeer a photographer?
- The missing Amber Room
- Goya and the ugly queen
- To whom did Van Gogh give his ear?
- Surrealistic picture puzzles
- Who is Banksy?