Jonathan Franzen : the comedy of rage / Philip Weinstein.
"Jonathan Franzen: The Comedy of Rage is the first critical biography of one of today's most important novelists. Drawing on unpublished emails and a private interview (along with published ones), Philip Weinstein conveys the feel and heft of Franzen's voice as he ponders the purposes...
New York, NY :
Bloomsbury Academic, an imprint of Bloomsbury Publishing Inc,
- Becoming Jonathan Franzen
- A bugged world : The twenty-seventh city
- "Something wrong in the underbrush" : Strong motion
- Collapse and arrival, status and contract
- All in the family : The corrections
- Taking and mistaking : Freedom
- The New Yorker
- Afterword: "Hungering for clean" : Purity.