Let me tell you : new stories, essays, and other writings / Shirley Jackson ; edited by Laurence Jackson Hyman and Sarah Hyman DeWitt ; foreword by Ruth Franklin.
"As we approach the centenary of [Jackson's] birth comes this astonishing compilation of fifty-six pieces--more than forty of which have never been published before. Two of Jackson's children co-edited this volume, culling through the vast archives of their mothers paper's at the...
New York :
- Sudden and Unusual Things Have Happened: Unpublished and Uncollected Short Fiction
- I Would Rather Write Than Do Anything Else: Essays and Reviews
- When This War is Over: Early Short Stories
- Somehow Things Haven't Turned Out the Way We Expected: Humor and Family
- I'd Like to See You Get Out of That Sentence: About the Craft of Writing