The Who sell out / John Dougan.
Explores the making of the Who's third album within the context of Britain's culture in the 1960s.
New York :
Table of Contents:
- I'm a boy
- This is tomorrow
- Pop art music
- Tonite let's all make love in London
- Educate, inform, and entertain
- We want the airwaves, baby
- The highly successful sound of wonderful Radio London
- Running the pirates aground
- Meanwhile, back in the States
- Jaguar and Coca-Cola
- Disgusting, unsuitable for children
- Genius, masterpiece