Gothic and Renaissance art in Nuremberg, 1300-1550 / the Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, Germanisches Nationalmuseum, Nuremberg.
Munich : New York :
Prestel-Verlag ; Metropolitan Museum of Art,
Table of Contents:
- Nuremberg, the imperial city: from its beginnings to the end of its glory / Alfred Wenderhorst
- Nuremberg's cityscape and architecture / Hermann Maué
- Art or craft? Art and the artist in medieval Nuremberg / Rainer Brandl
- Sculpture in stone, terracotta, and wood / Rainer Kahsnitz
- The art of Nuremberg brass work / William D. Wixom
- Panel painting in Nuremberg: 1350-1550 / Kurt Löcher
- Stained glass in Nuremberg / Rainer Kahsnitz
- A century of Nuremberg printmaking / Rainer Schoch
- Armor of Nuremberg / Johann Willers
- The development of Renaissance portrait medals in Germany / Hermann Maué.