From Cuba with love : sex and money in the twenty-first century / Megan Daigle.
"Megan Daigle explores the role of women in Cuban political culture by examining the rise of economies of sex, romance, and money since the early 1990s. Investigating the lived realities of the Cuban women (and some men) who date tourists and offering a unique perspective on the surrounding deb...
Oakland, California :
University of California Press,
- From mulata to jinetera : prostitution as image of thought
- Love, sex, money, and meaning : interrogating jineterismo on the ground
- Lessons in subterfuge : everyday acts of repression and resistance
- There is only one revolution : state institutions and the moral revolution
- Conduct unbecoming : bodily resistance and the ethics of the self.