All our stories are here critical perspectives on Montana literature / edited by Brady Harrison.
University of Nebraska Press,
|Online Access:||eBook Academic Subscription Collection - North America|
Table of Contents:
- Burning Montana : Richard Ford's Wildlife and regional crisis / Tamas Dobozy
- All my stories are here : four Montana poets / Roger Dunsmore
- West of Éire : Butte's Irish ethos / Matthew L. Jockers
- Home on the range : Montana romances and geographies of hope / Nancy Cook
- Feminism and postmodernism in the New West : Mary Blew and Montana women's writing since 1990 / William W. Bevis
- West of desire : queer ambivalence in Montana literature / Karl Olson
- "Just regular guys" : homophobia, the code of the West, and constructions of male identity in Thomas Savage and Annie Proulx / O. Alan Weltzien
- "He never wanted to forget it" : contesting the idea of history in D'Arcy McNickle's The surrounded / Jim Rains
- A haunted nation : cultural narratives and the persistence of the indigenous subject in James Welch's The heartsong of Charging Elk / Andrea Opitz
- "I have had some satisfactory times" : the Yellowstone Kelly novels of Peter Bowen / Gregory L. Morris
- Richard Hugo's Montana poems : blue collars, Indians, and tough style / Steve Davenport
- Semicolonial moments : the history and influence of the University of Montana creative writing program / Lois M. Welch.